VeNiiM

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Kimetrius Foose
Steam Name: VeNiiM
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48692615

Date and time of loss: 2/28/19 10:40pm EST
What happened: Basically I spent around 5-6 hours yesterday grinding out weed. I was renting out a house but after I was down growing I wanted to stop paying for my house but the relator was bugged so I tried to relog. In doing this I couldn't reconnect to the server so I waited for what felt like 30 minutes but I wasn't able to get in. I just logged onto the server today and noticed that I don't have any of the money I made from last night and I also lost everything that I was using to grow weed.

What do you need refunded: 20k
Evidence:[/B] Unfortunately I do not have any evidence as I was not expecting this to happen at all. I was messaging admins last night regarding the connection issue trying to see if there was a way to get back in but I was not able to until today. So I had no idea I was even going to lose my items

VeNiiM

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

This is really the only evidence I have and its from a rp situation I was recording yesterday. I know this isn't the best evidence but its the only thing that I have to show that I was growing weed and renting an apartment

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Your refund request has been denied.

Reason: Your refund request does not meet the guidelines set within our refund request guidelines. In order for items to be eligible for refund we require proof of them and that they were lost (either through a server-side issue or rule-break).

Status
Not open for further replies.