Not open for further replies.

Unbreakabull

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Ingame name: Isaac Turlay
Steam name: STEAM_0:1:224057255

Time of Happening: June 19, 3:30 am
What happened: Two men ran into hospital, One had an AK74 and the other had a P99, the guy with the AK74 was lighting up random civs (atleast 1-2) while the p99 guy was ziptying me and other civs, along with a secret service who later was shot by AK man

Evidence: @Bubba Dice witnessed both the guys coming in, AND me dying, logs also show me not doing anything to them but them attepmting to zip me and me subsequently dying

What you need refunded:
1MR96
1MR96 Long Barrel
1Makarov
1 Holster
3 Lockpicks
3 Zipties

If anything is remembered wrong or out of place @Bubba Dice please reply with anything I missed!

Bubba Dice

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I can confirm everything except the MR96 long barrel. Wasn't able to retrieve the items in-game because of the person who rdmed him. Got arrested and the items were destroyed/confiscated. It was blatant RDM and the opposing party which were 2 people ,were mugging people in hospital. Ive already issue their punishments. And told Isaac to make a RR request.

Unbreakabull

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I can confirm everything except the MR96 long barrel. Wasn't able to retrieve the items in-game because of the person who rdmed him. Got arrested and the items were destroyed/confiscated. It was blatant RDM and the opposing party which were 2 people ,were mugging people in hospital. Ive already issue their punishments. And told Isaac to make a RR request.
Fair enough

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted, go to the bank NPC to collect the items @Bubba Dice was able to confirm that were lost to the rulebreak

Status
Not open for further replies.