its ya boi troy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game name: danny tant
Steam name: its ya boi troy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:146317959

Date and time of loss: 11:40 pst
What happened: So Tyrome and another admin were fighting for the admin to delete my marketed weapon which had no proof it was a real gun. I was saying to Tyrome its a BB gun and the admin said that whether he knows its a real gun or not if I'm rping its a BB gun he cant do anything about it. So the admin left it there then went away. But Tyrome couldn't handle that so he had to call his buddy hawke over and hawke fucks around with the gun and throws it in air and loses it. I was rping and it got fucked over by an admin and made me lose my item.

What do you need refunded: AR-15
Evidence:
I don't know what happen with the recording too, its kinda choppy.

daddy

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

it clearly says ar15

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@its ya boi troy

First of all, I apologize for the inconvenience, it's seems really frustrating and I understand the situation. This will be dealt with.

Second of all, I want you to watch the attitude that you're giving in this thread. The other guy was just trying to help so I don't appreciate the sarcasm. Further, @Jamal Mathews I don't want other people to comment on the thread unless it's the person who made the thread and has anything adding to the situation. Other than that, please refrain from posting on further refunds.

Accepted, we have issued your Refund Request. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.