Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Anthony Hanson
Steam Name: Turkish Good Guy
SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:77069225

Date and time of loss: 17:00+ ish
What happened:
Well, what happend is that my game crashed, and i figured meh just play some xbox or something since there were like 30 players on nothing to do anyways, and i come back after an hour, and i see all my stuff is gone.

Edit: All the items except for the gun and LSD was placed down (deploy) i have no idea why the m1911 and LSD got removed though.

What do you need refunded: Lost my Fridge M1911 4 stacks of LSD
Evidence:
@Rex can confirm i had all the stuff i had, if needed i will provide screenshots of what i had.

HooDi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I was involved in this situation this is not what happened I robbed him infront of the city Gas station he was put under fear RP but pulled out a gun so I killed him after I killed him he left the server he tried to leave before I killed him but it didn't work out in his favor also he picked up all of his LSD stuff there was none inside of his base.

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@Rexzyy Can you confirm Anthony Hansons side of the story and that the items lost were due to a crash and not being mugged, as if it did crash it makes 0 sense that you lost the lsd and weapon as they were on you, and wouldn't be lost in a crash.

Rexzyy

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Looking further at the logs, it appears that Anthony did not lose his items from a crash.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.