Jack Clean

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Format:

In-Game Name: Jack Clean
Steam Name: LiL BorNHolMeR
SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198086603915

Date and time of loss: 5 august. 23.00 ish (Danish time)
What happened: Me and my friend got shot and i was a fail communication, and my gun got minge grabbed i got in case and the admin told me to make this refund request

What do you need refunded: Desert eagle, With 2 Ammo boxes
Evidence: Admin @SpacedSloth.tv

SpacedSloth

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

A player was attempting to mug them but was out of voice range resulting in an "accidental rdm" both parties involved agreed their was issues on both sides as they also broke FearRP by pulling their guns out and to rewind the issue back to the point of arrest. However Jack Clean here, was killed and the would be mugger took his deagle without roleplay, the mugger was then arrested with Jack's deagle on him and at which time I responded to the report. Upon the muggers arrest, said deagle was confiscated and was not able to be returned from the evidence locker. As such Jack here lost his deagle and I can vouch for his refund.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted, we have issued your Refund Request.
When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund.
If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.