Years of Mono

LV

Format:

In game name:Jerry Flander
Steam name:Jerry
SteamID64:76561198027215690

Date and time of loss:7/8/18
What happened:data was reset back a day lost some items in bank and money

I talked with a mod and he said everything was reset back a day and i should get my stuff back easily. I lost 25k and 2 mackoravs in my bank all my lsd stuff such as mini fridge, burner,and stand. I also joined the black knights yesterday and left the bakers dozen, but when i got back on it said I was still in the bakers dozen. Thank you for reading my refund request and im hoping this will be worth your time. I am making this refund again because the last one did not work i want 50k instead of 25k and my 5 aks back the only reason i did not put this in the last one is because the mod said not to make it too big of a request but after my last request not working and admins not being help at all i want to ask for my full refund

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted, we have issued your Refund Request. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

I apologize if your last refund didn't work, please understand that when we do these refunds we put in the items we confirmed lost. If they don't show up, that's a bug, and we can fix it if you make a refund request saying what you did not get.

Status
Not open for further replies.