Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Ethan Monster
Steam Name: The Romanian Guy
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:114806014

Date and time of loss: 1 hour ago
What happened: Mayor declared a raid because we had fridges in our windows, they didn't make a warrant, it was a false raid.

What do you need refunded: Scar H, 37 LSD, 7 Chemical Bottles, 7 Chemical Liquids, Mini Fridge
Evidence:[/B] https://www.twitch.tv/videos/389534164

Last edited:

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@The Romanian Guy You need to tag the staff member who confirmed this as a rulebreak in game if it was, from the portions I watched you were waving some illegal weapons around, went outside where they clearly saw them, and as they approached you ran back inside.

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@The Romanian Guy You need to tag the staff member who confirmed this as a rulebreak in game if it was, from the portions I watched you were waving some illegal weapons around, went outside where they clearly saw them, and as they approached you ran back inside.
@Tristan

Tristan

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

TL;DR: I do not confirm or verify this.

I talked to this person in-game who showed this thread to me, for some reason the forum didn't notify me about the tag. The situation was that he talked to me in-game and showed me a video of his raid after I got on the server I think after the server was un-staffed. I told him to make a forum post about it if he wants but there's nothing I could do without speaking with the people who issued the warrant (who where all offline at the time). Also from the video, like Bryan said, with everyone running around with illegal guns in front of open windows and in the front yard the warrant could have been for that.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.