Sam Rothstien

Steam Name:
Samuel "Ace" Rothstien

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:93308811

Date and time of loss:
About 1:00 PM, 12/28/18

What happened:
All four of us broke into an empty suburbs house and upon leaving were immediately shot at without initiation, after having a sit with @Alix, he told me to post a refund request with the four of us in one thread.

What do you need refunded:
Sam Rothstien - ACR w/ M-TI Sight & Full Kevlar w/ Helmet

Evidence:
@Alix

Last edited:

Violence

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

This is incorrect you raided a house as per "Broke into (empty) house". Myself, Danny Apollo, Fred Johnson owned that property, at the time of you lockpicking the house, however we were just about to unrent and so we had already picked everything up from the house hence why it was empy. However since we still owned the property and you were clearly raiding it whilst breaking it I made a 911 call to the police so they can assist. Again since we still owned the property at the time of you raiding I engaged you from outside the house with the rest of my team with the police assistance, which ended up with all of you dying and losing your gear. We didn't need to initiate since it was our property, you was a clear threat and so we took you out, you also shot back at the time with automatic rifles which caused the police to assist us and clean you out.

Not to mention that you cannot make a refund request for your group, you must individually request a refund for the items you lost. Since there was also no Staff Sit in-game about the situation nor any evidence posted I'm not sure how Alix can confirm the situation?

Alix

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

There was a staff sit, but this was regarding the fact that police did not initiate and just opened fire upon the players in question. therefore turning it into complete chaos. When it comes to Attachments i can't tell clearly that they can be refunded. The weapons themself can be and the armor.

Samuel "Ace" Rothstien

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Not to mention that you cannot make a refund request for your group, you must individually request a refund for the items you lost. Since there was also no Staff Sit in-game about the situation nor any evidence posted I'm not sure how Alix can confirm the situation?
I don't know why you think you have the right to reply to refund requests? As Alix said, a sit occurred and we made our case. Nobody initiated on us and it was FailRP, therefore Alix told me to compile the refund into a single report, so I put all of our belongings into the same thread as I said in the post. It's quite immature to try and begin an argument on a refund request thread that was granted by an admin in-game already.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

This is not gonna be processed in its current state.

Every individual member need to make their own refund request. Fix your post or this will be denied in 24 hours.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Refunded what could be confirmed

Accepted.
We have issued your Refund Request.
When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund.
If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.