Status
Not open for further replies.

Fearedricka

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Hey staff, as of the morning of november 14, 2018, I had 1.14 mill in my bank acount. that morning i had logged on at about 5:30am-7:45am (central standard time) and had done nothing but mine titanium all morning. I maybe have died in a total of about 3-44 times during the time I was logged on. The next morning ( 11/15/18) i log on at about 4:30am and discover that i now only have 700k in my bank account, i made a in game report and talked to and admin by the steam name mclovin i believe, he told me that there had recently been an update that took money from peoples bank acount when they died, therefore giving a possible reason to why so much money had suddenly left my bank account. after talking to the admin i died like 10 minutes later and lost about 7k from the 700k in my current bank account.I dont think i would have lost 400k in the 3 times that i died because i had only lost 7k while i had 700k in my bank, i think i should have lost 11k in the times that had died if i where to have 1.14mil in my bank (33k in total). I do not have any video evidence or screenshots to prove anything, but if there is someway that you could check money logs/death logs or whatever you need to do to solve this, i would greatly appreciate it. It's not like i lost all my money so really its not a huge deal, but i would be really happy if i got it back. I am currently saving up for the laferrari in game so losing the 400k is quite a setback for me. Thanks for reading this and I hope im not wasting your time.

rako

Developer
Developer

Years of Mono

LV

1542333192838.png
As the dev who goofed the maths, I'll answer here:
You have lost 447040$ in total, you are eligible for a refund - to do so, you must follow the correct format or the request will be denied.
@Fearedricka your loss is the craziest one I have seen, so it'd be a shame to deny it because of wrong format.

Fearedricka

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Thank you for responding to my post and looking into my issue, i clicked the link that John buck posted. when the page loaded it said the thread could not be found. If there is anyway you could send me another link to the correct format that would be great. if not i can just search through old threads or something for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.