Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantasy7

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

I was playing Mono Dark RP and was grinding out woodworking and mining in order to level up my crafting levels. I had all three tables, woodworking , metalworking, and crafting table to complete this. I have spent 3 weeks working my levels in order for this moment to become available and even spent my 40k on items such as these. Today, at 12:12 I had an inventory glitch that deleted my 3 items after i picked them up before relogging. I could not even use an item and the glitch would black out all items, even my main equipped ones. I do no have any evidence or pictures of sort based on my lack of experience in this server.

If this can be refunded back to me I will be extremely satisfied and will appreciate the great support!

Thank you!
Clifv

Clifv Belouve

Fantasy7
STEAM_0:1:59683922

Fantasy7

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Pretty sure Damon Carbon saw them when an incident went down in my apartment around 11:00 Central Time.

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I understand the frustration but without any evidence ,as in screenshots or video proof, we cannot refund you for such things. Unfortunately I have to deny this. Denied, unfortunately you do not meet the criteria we have been provided to accept refund requests. If you feel like this was an error, please contact a Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.