Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Format:

In-Game Name: Jack Clean
Steam Name: LiL BorNHolMeR
SteamID:http://steamcommunity.com/id/LiLBorNHolMeR, STEAM_0:1:63169093

Date and time of loss: 28 January 22 : 30

What happened: we got raided by a org we killed them all like 4-5 guys then the police came and police raieded us when the police raid was going came there Prison Guards and some of the police officers NLR'ed and came back and tryed to raid us again the police raid took 30 Min ish and when we all died inside the base called i an admin we talked about the raid he could see it was unfair he said i needed to make this Refund Request since there was no superadmins online

What do you need refunded: Deagle with suppressor and a EO tech sight 1 mini fridge and 15K for all our LSD chemicals
Evidence: 2 Admins

Tristan

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

@Tango handled all the people and prison guards involved in your situation.

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I only handled the 2 Prison Guards and they were sent back to PD told never to leave again, and it was handled. The Prison Guards did not affect the raid as much.

That is the only part I handled. Also keep in mind, Police are allowed to return to the property after they die, if they are called for back-up, only once. So unless they showed up 3 times, I can't confirm much. Since I really didn't handle the NLR report, only the Prison Guards.

Tristan

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I only handled the 2 Prison Guards and they were sent back to PD told never to leave again, and it was handled. The Prison Guards did not affect the raid as much.

That is the only part I handled. Also keep in mind, Police are allowed to return to the property after they die, if they are called for back-up, only once. So unless they showed up 3 times, I can't confirm much. Since I really didn't handle the NLR report, only the Prison Guards.
Ah I see, sorry for the confusion. I only saw you handled the 3 or so reports that came in regarding those prison guards, and then you went offline right after. So I didn't know what became of those reports or the situation.

Jack Clean

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

My friend watched the raid from the other side of the street after you took the prison guards there came more of them, and some of the police officers were comming back 2 times.

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@Jack Clean Do you have any other evidence regarding the situation other then those two staff members, as they cannot confirm your items.

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Your refund request has been denied.

Reason: Your refund request does not meet the requirements set in our refund request guidelines. In order for items to be eligible to be refunded proof of them must be provided in some way or form. There must also be proof or confirmation of a rule-break taking place leading to the direct loss of the items in order for that to be an eligible reason. In you occasion there is not confirmation of the items proving that you had them. There is also not any pure confirmation that a rule-break occurred that directly effected this situation as Tango stated they did not affect the raid to a large degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.