Date and time of loss: 7 juli 2017 20:53 time in dutch server crashed

How much do you need to be refunded: 13,7k
Lost items:
12 Gardening pots 250x12= 3K
Weed= 5k
Full Kevlar vest = 3k
Rifle ammo I used 3 rifle boxes 2.7k

Evidence:
i got a screenshots of my weed you can see my kevlar i got a ak equiped with alot of bullets:
link1: https://gyazo.com/91a4786120e95553f199e2fb8c15d5d2
link2: https://gyazo.com/13fbfe736dc3736544240cc1c3d2dded

Notice:

• We can only refund money. Items can and will not be given out.
  • You are not allowed to post a refund about an item you lost during a raid, a death, a robbery, etc. unless approved by an in-game staff member. Tag that staff member in your refund request.
  • You must provide valid evidence of your items. Statements from others are not valid evidence. This means you must get into the habit of taking screenshots of your inventory, purchases, etc.
  • Do not ask staff to review your refund requests. We will get to it as soon as possible.
  • Unclaimed refund requests will be declined and un-claimable after 1 week.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Please contact an in game founder or senior administrator to receive your refund. Link them this thread. Once the refund was given either you or the staff member has to reply to this thread.

In case you do not claim this refund within the next 7 days you will not receive this refund anymore.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted, we have issued your Refund Request. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.