Dublk

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: John Linchworth
Steam Name: Dublk
SteamID: Gir234

Date and time of loss: 4/1/2019 crashes one around 1:20pm another at 2:15pm

What happened: I was set up growing weed and crafting wood planks and crafting misc items to level.

I had 6 buckets, 1 microwave, 1 foil machine, 6 weed seeds planted, 1 small tent, 1 workbench, and 1 woodworking bench the first time i crashed

and the second time i had 6 buckets, 1 microwave, 1 foil machine, 6 weed seeds planted, and 1 small tent.

What do you need refunded: Money please, because I've already re-purchased the items

Evidence: I don't have an image for the first time but i took a picture on my phone of the crash screen and other players crashed aswell

Attachments

• Monolith Crash-2  4-1-2019.jpg
    Monolith Crash-2 4-1-2019.jpg
    688.3 KB · Views: 13

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Your refund request has been accepted.

When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact me, a Server Director or a member of the Community Management team to assist you.

Note: You will only be given directly what the image shows due to the fact there is not enough evidence shown to justify the rest of your items (so you will only be given that tent). In the future also please include your actual steam ID not just your profile name as we usually will not process refunds without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.