Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Format:

In-Game Name: Varius Benson
Steam Name: Varius Benson
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:66196852

Date and time of loss: 11/42018 - 2:00 PM
What happened: I have recently got a new pc and i am on the same internet and all at the start everything was fine i had all my cop level normal and money normal as i had from when i got it from my old pc witch i used the same steam account than i realised something fishy was going on i went to the atm and my money was glitching out it wasn't working like i tried to deposit my money and it was saying i didn't have that amount to deposit. Anyways i relog all my money is gone my cop level gone and for some odd reason i lost my player level and its set to 10 naw i have proof of me haveing my old level and my money and i really dont wanna loose all my hard work as not sure weather something with my new pc or just a odd glitch but please help me.

What do you need refunded: Player level 77 Cop Level 125
Evidence: https://i.gyazo.com/0ed3c23b3ff11db27ae085ffbe780e21.png (thats from before the glitch happend and this proovess i my levels i had)

https://i.gyazo.com/e145592068cdf31005fab502011dc42b.jpg (proof of the glitch happening when my money got glitched and stoped working i guess u would say that)

Vladimir Bensons

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Also i have tired my old pc and its done the same thing all my shit was gone and reset also this just happened like today so it wasnt the server wipe from the past

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

"proves the levels I had"

The screenshot shows it's locked for you, and didn't have the levels. What?

Vladimir Bensons

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

"proves the levels I had"

The screenshot shows it's locked for you, and didn't have the levels. What?
what do u mean it shows its unlocked for me were it says the level requirements its green their for showing i am that level or above and it says join the join option is greyed out if u dont meet the requirments

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

eXwfxZu.png

You have lock symbols? The lock symbols mean the role is locked..

Vladimir Bensons

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

hmm thats interesting thats weird because i was able to access it and play that job im amusing that was a part of the glitch like my character bugging out with the hole atm and lossing thingy

Vladimir Bensons

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

anyways thats more proff that the server glithed out on me as some parts of the UI werent loading or not showing correct info

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Your refund request has been denied.

Reason: Your current police level in game is 61 which is currently higher than the level that you have evidence for, and due to that you do not need to be refunded up to that level and do not have the proof to be refunded past that level.

Status
Not open for further replies.