Aiden

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Vladimir Veira
Steam Name: Hekzder
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79691330

Date and time of loss: Roughly 9 PM CST, 1/23/19

What happened: Game crashed while I had my shop open, Veira Family Shop. I had lots of things for sale and went to the returns and collections at the bank upon booting back up, thinking I'd get everything back and it was no big deal, but instead I only got one of each item I had for sale, not the entire stacks. I unfortunately do not have direct video or photographic evidence of the exact numbers of items I had for sale, but I'm mainly concerned only about my cocktails, as eggs are cheap to make and I was almost out of cakes. I understand that client side crashes are normally not refundable, however I was definitely not the only person that crashed, moments after I crashed, a friend told me he had crashed as well, and when I got back on there were about 10 less people than when I was on before.

What do you need refunded: Going to lowball my numbers, so I'd say about 40 Coconut Cocktails (started with two stacks, 64, for sale), 20 Pineapple Cocktails. (started with one stack, 32, for sale) As I said before, I'm not really concerned with the cakes or eggs I had for sale at all.

Evidence: @smokeydagger handled this and spoke with me in game, told me to make a refund request. @Clouds was the friend who said he had crashed as well.

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@smokeydagger When you get a chance please confirm or deny this request.

smokeydagger

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Confirm

Logs at the time did say Hekzder timed out along with others. While I was checking the logs I did see the claimed items (coconut and pineapple cocktails) were marketed and removed from his inventory. From memory I am sure the amount claimed is correct.

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Your refund request has been accepted.

When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact me, a Server Director or a member of the Community Management team to assist you.

Status
Not open for further replies.