Not open for further replies.

RyanV

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Ryan Veira
Steam Name: ★Neo
SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:69902713

Date and time of loss: 18/06/26 @Approx. 4:08A.M. EST.
What happened: We were in the middle of a shell raid and all of our loot despawned and we got out alive.

What do you need refunded: 61,750$ (2x Small Cash Bundles*2,250*, 1x Large Cash Bundle*5,250* , and the Large Money Crate*52,000*)
Evidence: None but @FosterGecko was spectating the whole thing and informed me right away when it despawned.

FosterGecko

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I was spectating the robbery, and while they were shooting the cops I noclipped into the back room after seeing the big pallet of cash but it was gone for some reason

Cherry

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

i was there too all of it disappeared

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Your refund request has been denied.

Reason: Your refund request does not meet or fall within the guidelines set in the refund request guidelines. This item can most likely not be refunded for as this is not an item you lost. You never really had these items full due to you not finishing the robbery and getting the money from the bags, so it is possible that you could have lost these items before depositing the bags. If you would have lost anything during this raid such as your weapons or bags they could be refunded, however the items that you need to drop off first cannot.

Status
Not open for further replies.