Not open for further replies.

RyanV

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Ryan Veira
Steam Name: ★Neo
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:69902713

Date and time of loss: N/A It was the rollback that cause it.
What happened: So basically after making my goodbye letter inside the goodbyes part of the forums, I remembered that I had a bunch of ores left over inside my bank account, in preparation of the new industries update, I decided to come back one last time to craft up 6 HK416s and 4 SCAR-Hs before officially taking a break, I literally spent the whole day crafting weapons and then I hear of this roll back that happened and I come back and have 12 HK416s instead of 18 and 12 SCAR-Hs instead of 16, and I also lost more than haft the ores since even tho I had some left over it was not enough do be able to craft them so I needed to mine a bunch, but I dont care for the ores back, I just want these weapons back so I dont need to go threw the pain of woodcutting and mining all day for those weapons.
What do you need refunded: 6 HK416s, 4 SCAR-Hs
Evidence: None it was during the rollback, i was not prepared to have evidence.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah, no.

Denied, unfortunately you do not meet the criteria we have been provided to accept refund requests. If you feel like this was an error, please contact a Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.