Maxim

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Franz Kurosaki
Steam Name: Maxim
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:115632647

Date and time of loss: 9/8/18 1:50 am
What happened: Server crashed while I had a factory crusher out.

What do you need refunded: 1x Factory crusher
Evidence: At the time of the crash I wasn't in the warehouse so I was not able to take a picture of it deployed. In this screenshot you can see the crusher in my inventory.

20180826183917_1-jpg.4233

Attachments

• 20180826183917_1.jpg
    20180826183917_1.jpg
    297.5 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

Maxim

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

If needed I can provide another screenshot

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

You will need to show a picture with the server crash method or it actually being deployed an in the picture if possible, if not we can go back and manually check if it was deployed at the time of that certain crash, but for now this is not enough for us to refund you for the item.

Maxim

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

You will need to show a picture with the server crash method or it actually being deployed an in the picture if possible, if not we can go back and manually check if it was deployed at the time of that certain crash, but for now this is not enough for us to refund you for the item.

Ok please check the logs since I do not have a picture of it deployed while the server crashed.

Maxim

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

When should I expect to receive a response?

D

Deleted member 902

After checking logs I can confirm. Refund request accepted. In future please try and get a better screemshot thanks alot!

Status
Not open for further replies.