Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Tay Kay
Steam Name: Shiza
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:74177321

Date and time of loss: 09/10/2018 around 9:45pm
What happened: I went to go eat dinner so I was afk, I then got kicked by Yeffrey for being afk and when I joined back after 5 mins of hanging around townhall I look in my premium locker and recognize that I'm missing 2 sets of factory equipment and a row of my locker is empty, I have no clue how it happened but immediately after I realised this I made a ticket and explained it all to @Shiblamo he told me to make a refund request and I said I'll relog to see if that fixes it to which I did infront of him, after joining back the problem wasn't fixed and so I made another ticket which @Rexzyy responded I asked him to take screenshots of my locker and inventory to show that I wasn't hiding it. P.S The video is pretty long, it's only there to prove I didn't deploy it and lose it that way and it starts from the last time I checked my inventory to when I got kicked and game crashed so feel free to skip through most of it.
What do you need refunded: 2x all of the following: Factory Smelter, Factory Conveyor, Factory Crusher, Factory Storage Box
Evidence: This is my logs after I rejoined: https://gyazo.com/6e3586ecf17849726b848bb79527bae3
This is my locker post the bug: https://gyazo.com/e11e1aa7518e6cffa31361e367a3a0c3
This is a video of the last time I looked at my inventory prior to me getting kicked:

Rexzyy

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I can confirm the fact that he doesn't have his factory items. I took screenshots of his bank/inventory. I cannot confirm if he ever deployed them and didn't pick them up.

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Your refund request has been accepted. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.