Steam Name: Zynthax
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:75217920

Date and time of loss: 11:07pm on tuesday
What happened:
https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/refund-request.15913/

What do you need refunded: mp5 - kevlar and helmet
Evidence:
https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/refund-request.15913/

Well, I got VDMed on purpose by some random guy that I don't know his name. Of course, I reported him. Ricky tried to save my stuff from his minge grabbing but he got VDMed as well and we also reported him. The only issue is that he was taken to the sit first, as he was taken to the sit I closed my report and let Ricky sort it out, @Swift dealt whit it and Tango told me to do a refund request by my self, so we are here

Last edited:

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@Zynthax Your refund needs to be confirmed seperatly from his since it is a seperate one, please update it to say what actually happened rather than just a link.

@Swift Can you confirm or deny this request?

Zynthax

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@Zynthax Your refund needs to be confirmed seperatly from his since it is a seperate one, please update it to say what actually happened rather than just a link.

@Swift Can you confirm or deny this request?
Edited.

Swift

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I’m not to sure about you, but your friend seems to have also put your refund request in his refund request. I did the situation for your friend and told him I’d have proof of him being ran over and vouch for him. Your friend requested a mp5 and Kevlar in his request. So I assume he made the report for the both of you. Your friend was refunded the mp5 and Kevlar so I’m going to have to deny this request. (You can go to his refund request and see the mp5 and Kevlar was refunded)

Denied

Zynthax

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I’m not to sure about you, but your friend seems to have also put your refund request in his refund request. I did the situation for your friend and told him I’d have proof of him being ran over and vouch for him. Your friend requested a mp5 and Kevlar in his request. So I assume he made the report for the both of you. Your friend was refunded the mp5 and Kevlar so I’m going to have to deny this request. (You can go to his refund request and see the mp5 and Kevlar was refunded)

Denied
MP5 didn't get refunded @Tango just said that i have to do my own refund request

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted.
We have issued your Refund Request.
When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund.
If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.