Bokeltor

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Bokeltor Byrd
Steam Name: Bokeltor
SteamID: Steam_0:0:49401459

Date and time of loss: December 30th, like 7:50PM CST
What happened: Police raided us 4 with baton rushing, combat healing, minge grabbing, and a minge 911 call

What do you need refunded:
8 pots
1 tent
1 watering machine
1 mini fridge
1 set of LSD bunsen burder
5 stacks of lsd
Kevlar with helm
MP9
holster

Evidence: https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/refund-request-from-fail-raid.16603/

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

@Bokeltor On my end, in logs, I can only confirm the Kevlar and Helmet, and the Mini-Fridge.

Are you sure these are all YOUR items?

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I searched through the panel logs as well and can not find any of these items except for the Kevlar and the Mini-Fridge, so it's not just on Gregg's end. Do you have any evidence at all? If not then we will be forced to deny this refund request.

Bokeltor

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Didnt screenshot it but can defenitly say that these are my items. The pots were placed by me and the tent was placed by someone else i traded it to. And you can check the logs on me killing at least several cops with my mp9 that i had on me for multiple hours while basing. Dont know how you dont have logs

EDIT: @Angryhalobird might have seen what i lost because he was the one who handled the reports

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Me and officernoodles both log-checked you and were unable to turn up the items. The moderator who confirmed your refund did not correctly handle it, and has been spoken to. We advise that logs are checked for the correct items.

I will however grant the items I could confirm through courtesy, these items were the following,
  • Kevlar and Helmet
  • Mini-Fridge
  • MP9
Should you find evidence of the other items, please do make another refund with that evidence appended.

This is by no way means accepted in full, and only the items we could confirm have been refunded.
Please utilize our Refund NPC inside the bank to find your items.

Status
Not open for further replies.