MKTracktix

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Matthew Resonov
Steam Name: MKTracktix
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54819993

Date and time of loss: Around 11:00pm-11:30pm 1/1/2019
What happened: My gang and I were at the hospital trying to find a medic to heal a couple of our gang members. I am inside my car waiting for everyone to get healed and then I see a guy walking up to us with a pistol in his hand. He fires a couple shots at my friend, kills him, and then runs into the hospital. some random player (most likely the rdmer's friend) goes to minge grab all of my friends loot and equips his gun. I run up to the guy to tell him not to loot any of the gear ready to pull out my gun. I then realize that this was an rdm case and we would get my friend his stuff back so I decide not to pull out my gun. I then turn around to run to my car and get shot in the back by the guy who looted my friends gear. I try to unlock my car and drive away, but I got killed and lost my stuff before I could. We then make a report case and had a conversation with @Swift (the mod) about the whole situation and he told us to make a refund request and tag him in it. Thanks for all the help and I hope this is enough to get my stuff back that I lost from the rdm situation.

What do you need refunded: 1x L85A2 Rifle, 1x SAKER Surpressor, 1x AN-PEQ15 Laser sight, 1x EoTech 552 sight, and 1x Kevlar+Helmet
Evidence:

Swift

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted, we have issued your Refund Request. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.