SIRDINGUS

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: John Johnson
Steam Name: SIRDINGUS
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:170999665

Date and time of loss: not sure
What happened: So i shot this guy 3 times point blank and i he didn't die. I think he was cheating because it said i only did 18 damage @bedsheet

What do you need refunded: M3 Super 90, AK47, L85A2. I also lost a lot of attachments but its ok
Evidence: https://plays.tv/video/5c53abe854e18dacca/possible-cheater

not sure if he broke a rule in this video but https://plays.tv/video/5c53af8f5159d26a04/fear-rp-

Last edited:

bedsheet

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I can confirm - I checked logs and it only did 18 damage total. Though there's no evidence to suggest he was cheating, those were 3 point blank shots. I'll leave this up to the report management to confirm or deny.

SIRDINGUS

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I can confirm - I checked logs and it only did 18 damage total. Though there's no evidence to suggest he was cheating, those were 3 point blank shots. I'll leave this up to the report management to confirm or deny.
I only suspect him of cheating because he is brand new to the server or that's what i think anyways...

Last edited:

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Your refund request has been denied.

Reason: Your refund request does not meet the guidelines set within our refund request guidelines. In your video from your point of view you definitely shot him a few times, however that is not proof to say that he was cheating or that a rulebreak occurred in this situation. One thing I will note however as well is that if he was actually cheating you most likely wouldn't be able to do any damage to him at all. The other thing I will say is that the reason this may have happened is due to you using a shotgun since CW weapons shotguns tend to be pretty inconsistent damage and hitbox wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.