Not open for further replies.

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Joshua Insight
Steam Name: Karma
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:82255764

Date and time of loss: /08/03/2019
What happened: Whilst making cocaine, i was false raided by police they lockpicked into my base and sprayed me, the situation was voided by the staff member & i was instructed to create a refund request due to the higher staff being busy ingame.

What do you need refunded: X4 Kevlar & Helmet, 77 cocaine, cocaine stove, scarh
Evidence: @Tristan

Tristan

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Confirmed but with differences in items needed*

This person was raided without a warrant or evidence, the police just lockpicked his house and killed him with no orders. I voided this police raid. I checked logs in-game and visited each player involved with the items and ensured they were confiscated/destroyed. I checked the evidence locker but the confiscated items had been lost to it as @Karma could not retrieve anything.

*It seems as though your friend got your cocaine from the logs, I thought I remembered you mentioning that in-game as well.

Anyway, it seems the actual items needed are:
(1) SCAR-H
(5) Kevlar & Helmet
(3) Jerry Can
(1) Drafting Bucket
(6) Coca Leaf
(1) Keroscene
(3) Gas Can

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted, we have issued your Refund Request. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.