Not open for further replies.

redw1re

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Ian Johnson
Steam Name: redw1re
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:31519875

Date and time of loss: 3/16/2019 approx 4:10 AM MST , just before the morning restart.
What happened: The police used fail evidence to justify a warrant to raid our suburb house. We purchased spruce 32 ( one of the middle houses) in order to avoid detectives from boosting to get picture evidence of our backyard. Two detectives trespassed into the yard of the house next to us to obtain a picture, however they were not renting nor owned the deed to the yard they trespassed on. Secondly, we had a sign out front saying 'Buying plastic coca leaves' in our yard. Nobody attempted to sell us any until one of the detectives planted a coca leaf in an attempt to use that as evidence of us buying contraband ( i'm not sure if anyone bought the leaf he planted). Anyway, they used these two pieces of evidence to raid the house which i believe was not legitimate.

What do you need refunded:
-Scar-h
-Kev+Helm
-Gas Stove*
-Cooking Pot
-10x Kerosene
-10x Gas
-10x Packing Bucket
-10x Sulfuric Acid
-10x Jerry Can
-160 Coca Leaves

Evidence:[/B]

--- This is their picture evidence, ( thats me and my equipment they took a picture of)

Thy is the one that was handling the report before the restart and said to post on forums because he was going to sleep
EDIT EDIT: IT WAS NOT THY I AM SORRY, it was DystopianRaven !!! SORRY THY <3
@DystopianRaven

Last edited:

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I was 1 of the people who were basing i cant upload a video of the raid at the moment i will post it in about 2 hours

redw1re

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

bump

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

As you decided to bump your thread, this will be locked until it is dealt with.

Quantum

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@DystopianRaven, do you mind if you can share your thoughts on what happened in the sit?

Sokolov

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I do remember punishing the detectives for unlawfully accessing a property to take photos over fence, in that case a raid shouldn't have occurred with the evidence they obtained unlawfully.

p.s. I don't remember ever being tagged in this, nor do i remember the existence of this thread

Quantum

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted, we have issued your Refund Request. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.