Not open for further replies.

RobertoP

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: SereneKiller
Your Steam ID: 76561198117493074
Your Character Name: Roberto Phillups

May 2nd, within the last 30 minutes approximately.
We raided bank and a cop who didn't understand the value of a hostages life over his need to kill us, ended in the cops killing the hostage and our team in front of bank after we had negotiations completed and were moving to the car. We still had gun on the hostage the entire time. When I turned toward my car as the second gun that's when the cop opened fire. The misunderstanding can be further cleared up with the staff who spoke with the cop. @smokeydagger

I lost an mp5, and armor no helmet.

smokeydagger

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I can confirm.

The story told is correct. The police did not value the life of the hostage and decided to open fire as they were leaving the bank. This decision was the only reason for the hostage losing his life. If police didn't open fire I believe @RobertoP and his team would have gotten away successfully and the hostage would be alive. The police officer was dealth with and punished in game.

The rule being broke is under 5.2 (General Sheriff Department Rules) rule 14. During the situation @RobertoP gave away other hostages and it was never deemed necessary to shoot the bank robbers putting the hostage's life in jeopardy.

Due to rules being broken and my belief @RobertoP would have pulled off a successful robbery I advised a refund for his weapon.

The Items claimed are correct.
1x MP5
1x Kev (no helmet)
4000_screenshots_20190502145613_1.jpg

Quantum

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted, we have issued your Refund Request. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.