edward jenkins

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Format:

In-Game Name: Edward Jenkins
Steam Name: Åpę Ŵith Å Çapę
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:194767564

Date and time of loss: 6/7/19 @ 3:48-3:52AM (close estimate) Central Daylight Time:Time zone in Houston, TX

What happened: I joined the server and instantly died to a massive fire that engulfed almost every spawnpoint that someone had set up. I had 10 sets of all coke materials like jerry cans 10 stacks of leaves 10 of each chemical. anyways, after i respawned i managed to somehow spawn not in the fire and went to my bag to see that someone had looted everything off me except my 10 jerry cans. please check logs for my deaths and people looting me in the 3:48-3:52 range.

What do you need refunded: one deagle, one kevlar and helmet, one burner thats used in coke (cant remember exact name), one stove pot for coke, 10x kerosine, 10x drafting bucket, 10x gas can, 10x sulfuric acid, 160 coca leaves (10 stacks)
Evidence:
in this first video its just showing me dying in the fire as well as pming mods to see if anyone could get on to clear the fires
in this second video it shows me respawning and going up to my bag, which had been looted. as you can see the jerry cans start after alot of empty space which would have been filled up by my other supplies except they got looted.
(this 2nd video isnt working as a hyperlink idk why but just copy paste it)

edward jenkins

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

a note about something i forgot to mention: i had no way of having video of my invy before i died because i was dead before i even got the "deploy" option when you first join the server

Quantum

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted, we have issued your Refund Request. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Although, you will be receiving a few warning points due to violating our rules (Meta-gaming using discord).

Status
Not open for further replies.