Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Blake johnson
Steam Name: Infinity
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:187372430

Date and time of loss: 23 August 2020 at 9:09 am NZT
What happened:
I was in the back of the bank when someone came into the vault and closed all the doors I then opened the doors and went out the guy who locked the door then changed jobs to arrest me. I was out of the trespassing zone of the bank when he looked at me he then followed me to my car and tazed me and dragged me to the back of the bank in pine county he then searched me and held me at gunpoint to drop my gun, Failing to contact police (5.6.1) he then killed me after I didn't drop my gun and lockpicks, it was a false arrest in the first place then he tried to make me drop my gun.

What do you need to be refunded: 4 lockpicks and 1 m1911
Evidence:
I have bad network speeds so I can only upload a screenshot but I showed my recording on discord to
Bubba Ronson ( HolyHandGrenade)

Read, understood, and followed refund request rules and guidelines?:
I have read the rules and guidelines.

Bubba Dice

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I can confirmed that @Infinity lost 4 lockpicks and m1911. The security guard followed him to entrance of bank and killed him because the security guard said "he was under fear rp by his weapon and killed him for stalling". I have issued a request for his punishment. As he was supposed to have him detained and wait for cops to come handle him for trespassing. But he decided to took it onto his own hands and RDM Infinity. The items are still on the security gaurd and are requested to be removed.

Last edited:

Joey.

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted, we have issued your Refund Request. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.