Tyrome McLovin

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game name: Tyrome McLovin
Steam name: Tyrome McLovin
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:55013997

Date and time of loss: 07/17/2017
What happened: A cadet was breaking FearRP and was swinging the baton at me when I was in the middle of a gunfight with another officer. I told the cadet to leave but he continued to swing the baton at me and he hit me many times. So I had to switch my target at the cadet. But once I killed the cadet, the Officer gained a chance to shoot me and he gunned me down. I had another moderator come and deal with the situation but before the sit even happened, another cadet came and picked up my shotgun and he destroyed it. In the end the Cadet that broke fearRP recieved a ban but I did not gain back my shotgun.

What do you need refunded: 15k for the shotgun I lost
Evidence:I do not I have evidence but I have 4 witness to prove for it. @Larry Gibbons, @Jacob Lopez, @Johnny183 and @Alexthekiller0311

Johnny183

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I was the police chief at the time and was one of the officers there at the time of the incident. Everything that he says happened, did and believe he should receive his weapon back as the situation was voided once the cadet had been dealt with. He may not have video or screenshot evidence, but as a collective, we witnessed it happen.

Jacob Lopez

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I was a sergeant at the time of the event and I think he should receive full compensation

Lieutenant Dan

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game name: Tyrome McLovin
Steam name: Tyrome McLovin
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:55013997

Date and time of loss: 07/17/2017
What happened: A cadet was breaking FearRP and was swinging the baton at me when I was in the middle of a gunfight with another offcer. I told the cadet to leave but he continued to swing the baton at me and he hit me many times. So I had to switch my target at the cadet. But once I killed the cadet, the Officer gained a chance to shoot me and he gunned me down. I had another moderator come and deal with the situation but before the sit even happened, another cadet came and picked up my shotgun and he destroyed it. In the end the Cadet that broke fearRP recieved a ban but I did not gain back my shotgun.

What do you need refunded: 15k for the shotgun I lost
Evidence:I do not I have evidence but I have 4 witness to prove for it. @Larry Gibbons, @Jacob Lopez, @Johnny183 and @Alexthekiller0311

you never said to leave, and there were two cadets. me and another guy

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

You will be refunded for your shotgun, not the 15.000$

Accepted
, we have issued your Refund Request. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.