Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Ryan Durocher
Steam Name: Soba
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:96110903

Date and time of loss (specify the timezone): 12:30 AM
What happened: I got rdmed and he took all my stuff

What do you need to be refunded: 1x MP9 (Aimpoint sight and saker suppressor), 46 cocaine, 4x 16 stacks of coca leaves, 4x Sulfuric acid, 4x Kerosene, 4x Drafting Buckets, 4x Jerry can (To make cocaine with), 4x Packing boxes, Electric stove and a Cooking pot.
Evidence: https://streamable.com/a2foud
You can see my inventory during that clip, it shows im currently doing one batch and my gun. You can also see me getting killed for no reason in that clip.
Films & TV (gyazo.com) You can see the time stamp and how i had 3 other batches and the cooking stove.

He gave me no chance to react to anything, my whole gang was in layer 2 and if i would've had the chance to react i for sure would have had all my stuff.

@Mr.Alex told me to tag him in the refund request

Read, understood and followed refund request rules and guidelines?: yes

Last edited:

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I can confirm that he needs those items refunded. The player was raided and RDM'ed by a person that was suppose to be perma banned and I reinstated the ban. The items were lost because the person was banned.

Soba1001

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Instead of the stove and cooking pot being refunded could i have the price for it which is 15k because i already bought a new one

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted, we have issued your Refund Request. You were not refunded the attachments due to not providing valid evidence of having them. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.