HEISENBERG

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

in-Game Name: David Harrison
Steam Name: kira.paranoid.gg
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:143348213

Date and time of loss (specify the timezone): 4/18/2021 est 1 am aprox

What happened: me and my partner were basing doing a drug operation and all of a sudden we hear cops open up and a police officer as swat and another gentleman as a civilian lockpicked our base killed us with a aimbot (i know this because the same exact situation happened earlier with the same person on a alt acct @Thanewolfe which he monitered and handleded) anyways the same person useing a alt acct raided us as a civ with a pd member so he could steal our guns and stuff then was banned for his alt acct before we could have out items returned. @holyhandgrenade was the admin handleing this situation this time my friend is making a seperate refund request @Viibeyyy

What do you need refunded: 100x cocaine baggies x1 ar-15 magpul handgaurd heavy stock and long barrel, makorov pistol ,x1 gas mask and filter
Evidence:

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Can confirm, player was perm banned and needs these items refunded: Jerry Can, Kerosene, Sulfuric Acid, Guy Fawkes Mask, Lockpick (x2), Cocaine (x8), Gas Mask, AR-15, Cocaine (x100)

Aspect

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Request Accepted, we have issued your refund. When you are next online, please go to the NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact a Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Best Regards,
Aspect

Status
Not open for further replies.