sonicuniform561

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Alex Smith
Steam Name: Sonicuniform561
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:94909803

Date and time of loss (specify the timezone): 9/23/2021 11pmish pst
What happened: i was mugging someone when they dced during the mugging saying ill take the blacklist

What do you need refunded: mp7
Evidence: @-Broken-
Read, understood and followed refund request rules and guidelines?:yes

Spartandan3k

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

The 36 Kerosene, L85, AR15 were all in my bank storage so he would not have gotten those by me logging off, I only had coca leaves, seeds, and an mp7 on my person. Which he would of gotten by me not logging off.

I don't understand why you're trying to give him stuff that were in my bank at the time of him mugging me that he wouldnt of gotten

That was an error on my behalf I do apologise..

The only things i can see that you had at the time of the mugging was an MP7 & 1 Lockpick.

Regards,

Spartan

Django Freeman

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

That was an error on my behalf I do apologise..

The only things i can see that you had at the time of the mugging was an MP7 & 1 Lockpick.

Regards,

Spartan
That could of been a terrible error, him getting stuff out of my bank that was never on my person when he was mugging me.....

The things @sonicuniform561 would have gotten from me if I didn't rage quit when he was mugging me are
Coca Leaves (not 29 stacks, that's mixing the amount that's in my bank and was on my person at the time)
Coca Seeds (not sure how many stacks)
MP7
Lockpick

It would be easier if someone that has the permission the check my inventory (not my bank) as it is right now then that's the exact things he would of gotten.
Or if he has a video, which I'm sure he must of had to show you for you to ban me, it would show the exact things when he looked in my inventory.

sonicuniform561

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

me and him handled this situation in game id like the close the refund request now if possible

Django Freeman

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I have given @sonicuniform561 the things he would of gotten from me when mugging me the second I was unbanned, this thread can be closed now as he doesn't need a refund request anymore

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Locked & moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.