8B1T

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game name: Kali Linux
Steam name: натуральный
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:62564056

Date and time of loss: 9/6/2017 (Before 2:22 AM)
What happened: So short story short I was on another community messing around with some friends when the owner approached me and abused his powers, I told him "Yo, Why you being such a asshole?" he then said "Lol, Watch you offline faggot" *he had a speech impediment* and booted me off, I was like "meh whatever" I was offline for 5 min so he was using IPstresser or some crap so when I came back online for around 20-30 min I was like "Might as well do some LSD" and went to my old housing with my friends who were still on and started making LSD, As i'm making this currently I'm going offline and online constantly, I'll call my ISP tomorrow since I've got a static IP address but if you guys could refund me in the meantime then that'll be great!

How much do you need refunded: about $22,000
Evidence: I have a spare burner and stand I just need my fridge and the chemicals I spent. This video was uploaded through my hotspot *I have limited data so I'm not uploading anything more till my internet is back*

http://plays.tv/video/59afbfc403c7c429a9/ugggh

If you watch my connection and re-connection logs you'll see I connected once more I drove to the house to get my stuff but lagged out, i'm gonna go to bed in the meantime.

Jordy♥

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

This wasn't a server crash. Also you stated that you where playing with friends. Who most likely picked up your things.

For that reason this refunds has been:

Denied, unfortunately you do not meet the criteria we have been provided to accept refund requests. If you feel like this was an error, please contact a Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.