Toothy Serpent

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Rodion Raskolnikov
Steam Name: Toothy Serpent
Steam ID: 76561198272741489

Date and Time of Loss: ~12:45 est December 9, 2017
What Happened: While doing a wee bit of crafting in the house of a friend both my crafting and metalworking tables disappeared for absolutely no reason and I can't explain it. They were there one second then they were gone. I called an admin but not 30 seconds later my game crashed. I have a picture of both tables down but I was unable to capture another after they had disappeared (not that it would make a difference).
P.S., When the update went through I lost all of my licenses. I'm not too concerned about the smaller ones but my driving license is pretty expensive. It would be nice to receive reimbursement for that as well, but the tables are of my utmost concern. I understand the developers are working to stamp out the bugs, just thought I'd mention it.

How much do you need refunded: A crafting and metal working table, and potentially my driving license but it is of less importance.
Evidence: A screenshot of my tables down is attached to this refund request.

Attachments

• 20171209003326_1.jpg
    20171209003326_1.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 5

Johnny183

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Please provide a legitimate steamid or your refund will be denied.

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@Toothy Serpent Can you also provide any evidence of your crash, and the confirmation that the tables were in fact glitched/disappeared, such as having the staff member who may have dealt with your report post here.

Toothy Serpent

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

No unfortunately I can't, an admin didn't respond in time before I crashed completely. I understand if you can't do anything about it, it would just be the third metalworking table I've lost and along with the licenses this is becoming very expensive.

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I am really sorry to hear that, but we just need some kind of confirmation to allow us to refund for these kinds of things. I recommend recording or taking further measures in the future to prevent these kind of losses, and the license bug has been fixed, so it should no longer be an issue in the future.
Your refund request has been denied.

Reason: There is not enough evidence provided for us to issue this refund, which also means it does not meet our refund request requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.