LV

Format:

In-Game Name: Scotty Frag
Steam Name: hxted#1???
SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:87696030

Date and time of loss: 2:40am EST
What happened:
I was talking to some guys by the gas station and a charger plows through the crowd and runs me over and someone minged my scar after we were all vdmed

What do you need refunded: 1x Scar-H, 1x Aimpoint Sight, 1x Foregrip, 1x Kevlar & Helmet
Evidence:
@JohnyNarco @John Buck @Ganjourn
https://plays.tv/s/M-8PALnGHc1C (Proof of me having the gun and attachments)
https://plays.tv/video/5c04a699a4aaaeb357/a (Proof of the vdm and no its not discord my mic is bad and the audio from my mic is delayed)

Last edited:

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@yung god Do you have the staff members name who handled the player report or in game report if you made one, so they can confirm it as a rule break.

HooDi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

There was no staff on that night from about 11pm to atleast 6AM when I got off so no. I had to get the video that's all I have. I have the 5 minutes clip but no staff were on to confirm. Also I have no clue on the guys name steam id none of it so I couldn't make a player report. @Bryan1504 (I also just reuploaded seeing that the clip was bugged out) Also the guy literally stole a charger and just drove through the huge crowd of people I believe he killed atleast 4 people.

John Buck

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

@yung god Do you have the staff members name who handled the player report or in game report if you made one, so they can confirm it as a rule break.
There was no staff on for like 5 hours at that time. Mark was on but he left 5 minutes after he got on.

HooDi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@Hazza So is there any thing you can do with no staff on I mean it shows him flying through a group of people for no reason.

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Your refund request has been accepted.

When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Note: Upon reviewing of the video, there definitly was a rulebreak from whoever was driving that vehicle, possibly even mass VDM, so the video evidence is enough in this occassion.

Status
Not open for further replies.