How Do you Feel about #RoT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CHØP

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Katasakai Bloodline would like to have a meeting with Reign of Terror.
Accepted, imsg blaize kurosaki later today to setup a meeting.

MR.STEALYOURGURL

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

-in Game Name -Nathaniel figaro
-Bank Screenshots -https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198346590002/screenshots/ https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1468777819
-Skills/Level Screenshots -https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1468777764
-Previous Organizations -none
-Why do you want to join -i want to join because i need a family i need a group that i can support and they can support me i would like to join because its a new one and i like new crews
-Refers (If you have any) -

毒性Dokusei

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

-in Game Name -Nathaniel figaro
-Bank Screenshots -https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198346590002/screenshots/ https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1468777819
-Skills/Level Screenshots -https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1468777764
-Why do you want to join -i want to join because i need a family i need a group that i can support and they can support me i would like to join because its a new one and i like new crews
-in Game Name - Chucky Booker
-Skills/Level/Bank Screenshot: (Attachment)
-Lvl: 71
-Previous Organizations: Russian Mafia, Italian Mafia, & Century Street
-Why do you want to join - High caliber player that is all about structure and dedication to the family. Looking to work hard for the org. A True Team Player. These values align with what I believe the ROT family is looking for.

ACCEPTED!!

Welcome to #RoT you will both be put on trial for 5 days in this time you will work very hard to prove loyalty to the Reign Of Terror.
You will need to equip a straw hat and black bandana as these are indicators of the Reign Of Terror
Pm either Blaize Kurosaki, Dokusei Kurosaki, or Chum Kurosaki ingame for a invite

毒性Dokusei

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

applying for rot im cat ears
Please recreate your application using the format Listed
-in Game Name -
-Bank Screenshots -
-Skills/Level Screenshots -
-Why do you want to join -

MR.STEALYOURGURL

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

ACCEPTED!!

Welcome to #RoT you will both be put on trial for 5 days in this time you will work very hard to prove loyalty to the Reign Of Terror.
You will need to equip a straw hat and black bandana as these are indicators of the Reign Of Terror
Pm either Blaize Kurosaki, Dokusei Kurosaki, or Chum Kurosaki ingame for a invite
ok so who do i add on steam to talk to to invite me

Kyle Hunt

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

-in Game Name - Tyler Bob
-Bank Screenshots -View attachment 3840
-Skills/Level Screenshots-
View attachment 3839
-Previous Organizations - The Richards Family
-Why do you want to join - I want an active org to farm with make money and kill some people and rob the bank
-Refers (If you have any) - none

ACCEPTED

Pm either Blaize Kurosaki, Dokusei Kurosaki, or Kyle Kurosaki, Chum Kurosaki ingame for a invite

Stealthshotz_13

毒性Dokusei

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Reign Of Terror has Initated war

-Our Sworn Enemies of WAR-
The Informals
Monster Family
Batman Association
The Caprese Family
Frog Men
Sokolov Union
or Anybody associated with The Informal.

Last edited:

table

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

-in Game Name - Matthew Botsford
-Bank Screenshots - https://steamcommunity.com/id/tabblleee/screenshots
-Skills/Level Screenshots - link above ^
-Previous Organizations - Katasakai Bloodline
-Why do you want to join - As my organizations members are good and all, I don't find them to be as active as I would like them to be. When they are active they seem to be farming or doing other illegal things which is totally fine, but I like to go raiding and such which we don't do as often as I want. For the time I have played on this server I have seen you guys and the ROT is a very active organization and I feel like it is what i'm looking for. I also feel like I would fit in due to my activeness and my intentions on the server. My loyalty goes a long way too.
-Refers (If you have any) - None

CHØP

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

-in Game Name - Matthew Botsford
-Bank Screenshots - https://steamcommunity.com/id/tabblleee/screenshots
-Skills/Level Screenshots - link above ^
-Previous Organizations - Katasakai Bloodline
-Why do you want to join - As my organizations members are good and all, I don't find them to be as active as I would like them to be. When they are active they seem to be farming or doing other illegal things which is totally fine, but I like to go raiding and such which we don't do as often as I want. For the time I have played on this server I have seen you guys and the ROT is a very active organization and I feel like it is what i'm looking for. I also feel like I would fit in due to my activeness and my intentions on the server. My loyalty goes a long way too.
-Refers (If you have any) - None
You've been placed in Limbo, Will update you tomorrow on our decision.

毒性Dokusei

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Updates
-Cleaned up isle 9
- Now accepting new recruits apply now.

CHØP

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Sinclair's Estate Enemy
Black Knights Enemy

Terror has Arrived.
Reason : Snakes follow Snakes

Darth

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Terror has Arrived.
All I have to say is good luck, because that is the only thing other than divine intervention that can help you at this point.

GreggsPasty

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I recommend you all stop chatting utter shite. Come on be nice for once please. Also good luck to both sides and if some members like Franz or anyone wants to be chill and base with me you are welcome just be nice and people will be nice back.

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Next one to shittalk gets forumbanned. Stop wasting my time removing your lame comments.

John Buck

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Buck Family is now enemies against Reign of Terror, Take care of your, GP while you still have it.

John Buck

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

It's been a while.

Tyro

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

We have missed the action

毒性Dokusei

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

After a long rest.
Reign of Terror has awoken.....​

毒性Dokusei

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

New enemy's announcement, Gambino and Veira, Reason housing and protection of RoT impersonators dead ORGS but still a no no
Random Bug ORGS Floridians, The Family, The De Luca Family, Polarïs Brotherhood, Belinni Family, DNB, The Firm, The Alcinia Family , The Belmonts, The Capone Family, The Wire, Shinra Reason Bugs+Rats=Smash

Selling Kidnap Contracts on members of all ORG's listed above, 10k per person, Provide RP Screenshot for payment.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.