idk anymore fk it

Last edited:

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

70a190faa035a14fb39cc46ddb8eb074.png
That's the man who killed you
I figured it out through a combination of chat logs, plus he killed you before this like he said in the video "I felt bad for you so I came to give you $1,000 and a cut from the weed I stole from you"

Jay Lee

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

View attachment 3781
That's the man who killed you
I figured it out through a combination of chat logs, plus he killed you before this like he said in the video "I felt bad for you so I came to give you $1,000 and a cut from the weed I stole from you"
[4.1] Mugging, Kidnapping and Robbing
[4.1.1] Mugging

1. You must wait out a 30-minute delay to do another mugging after your previous attempt that was either successful or unsuccessful.

Jay Lee

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

"He raided me around 40 mins earlier as well which means he was breaking the raid timer." He crumbled his whole argument right there and then. and i was well within the rules to raid or mug him again. I killed him because i thought he had called the police but instead called the fire department funny he doesn't show you the whole video and just skips to the part where he isn't showing himself calling the police.

Jay Lee

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Because I find it strange why the fire fighter had to come to that exact apartment ? hmm

Chubby

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Please edit your post, do not double post

Jay Lee

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Are you retarded? you forced me to opens doors of my base = a raid not a mug, mug is stealing possessions that are on me. lmao

The raid and mug timer is the same exact thing , also please refrain from calling me retarded as I have a cousin with mental issues. furthermore Upload the whole video without cuts including when you called the police or tried to and the fire department showed up. If you really want you're 1911 that bad i will just give you a deagle but don't call me retarded. How you have not recieved warnings for harassment is beyond me .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.