Wolv

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, so as I reach the criminal scene of monolith I’m starting to understand how important the first aid kits are in situations of a shootout. And in that case it’s quite annoying spending so much money (it’s a lot of money for poorer players like me) just to have that one moment where you didn’t have time to use the kit and die, to lose the med kits to the drop on death. So you may be wondering: well what do you want to happen? Simply I think it would be a cool idea to maybe add an expire time on the medkits. A medkit could last about 7 in real life days in your inventory before it goes bad and will no longer be useable. So instead of losing that money in a short time of dying, you can be safe knowing for 7 days (a week) you have to use the medkits in any situation without losing them because you died. I simply got this idea from another thread I read about someone not being fond of the idea that medkits were now drop on death around the month TrueNorth came out. I’m sure there will be some ideas as to why this isn’t a good thing to add, but it won’t ever hurt in trying as to you never know. Good luck out there!

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Violence

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

fr one of monoliths most questionable changes o_O

ammeo

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

TBH, one gets tons of medkits in daily rewards once a week so i dont think there should be a problem with medkits being dropped. I usually drop around 5-10 medkits on every death but still my locker has 50+ medkits atm and most of them are ones i got from daily rewards.

Also, many players who are not into crime or are new to the server receive them as rewards and sell them very cheap at spawn.

I am very smart (not)

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

They are already changing medkits again as you can read in the trello that pmx added