Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:110286191
Your Character Name: Nick Fockerson

Target Steam Name: Blaze
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29332874
Target Character Name (if known): Mathias Jensen

Request reason: Toxic Roleplay
When did the situation occur?: ~3:25 M EST
Your evidence to support your claim:
Though the recording saved only starts in the admin-sit, before I died in a crazy car glitch. In this, I lost my 2 makarovs. I was respawned and Lit. Jensen asks if these 2 pistols that I dropped are mine. I say yes, and then follows it up by asking how I got them. I say I bought one and crafted another. He says he will then "ask a god" to see if these are mine. I call an admin back for this stupid RP, in the admin sit, he stretches this for a long time, inhibiting my roleplay. There is a clear difference between checking, and this, which is toxic roleplay in which he was purposely inhibiting my roleplay, along with very stealthily, trying to break RP by calling a god to ask if these are my pistols or if I got them from confiscation, which should be handled in RP with the chief.

Me dying

Part admin sit

At around 1:40, it is confirmed that I didn't take them from someone else when I should have confiscated, but he stretches this out for another 4 minutes by asking if I bought them (Which has no relevance on if I can or can't have them, because I had a gun license and obtained them legally)

I ask that this be evaluated by an admin or higher, as a moderator handled only part of this problem, and what I believe to be an invalid way.

Last edited:

Blaze

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

1. Maybe it would help we could hear you too so people could hear whom was actually toxic.
2. Maybe if you didnt talk so much it would have taken 2-3 mins
3. It is not common for a sergeant to have 2 of his own pistols on him as he is on duty
4. It it quite normal for people to forget to destroy the confiscated item but when you said it was yours it didnt make sense
5. As we all know police are issued guns and for a sergeant to walk around with his own and as we all know you cant even use them therefore i decided that it could be ideal to call an admin
6. Never asked if you could have them on you
7. Not relevant but pretty sure you never said you crafted any of the guns you just said you bought them
Cant think of anything else atm

My Dime Is Up

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

1. My mic on shadowplay doesn't record all the time for some reason, it cuts out randomly and doesn't work on other recordings.
2. This wouldn't even be a problem if it wasn't taken OOC to an admin, which there was no reason to do so.
3. Its allowed, however, and there was no need to make this big of a deal out of it, especially when this would have never happened in real life because cars don't just glitch out. So you shouldn't even be using information from a FailRP situation IC (The cars glitching insider)
4. I don't understand how it didn't make sense. I said I bought one from the gun store and crafted another. I don't understand what isn't clear about that
5. Why? That's an IC situation. If something is unusual, it should go to the chief, not a staff member.
6. What? I don't understand
7. I did say I crafted them before you said you would "call a god" I said I crafted one and bought another from the gun store.

Superheavy said he would vouch for you, though I think this situation was handled incorrectly by him, because this should have been an IC situation, which is why I requested an admin or higher up. Not really sure what else superheavy can add besides him confirming that I didn't obtain it from consideration but whatever.

FBlNKTs.png

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I ask that this be evaluated by an admin or higher, as a moderator handled only part of this problem, and what I believe to be an invalid way.

This is where you can create a staff report, not a player report because you are unhappy with how the moderator handled the issue. Also, you could have asked Superheavy if the sit was over.

Report Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.