GreatestGamers

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Jane The Dumptruck
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:463830675
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Borris Bones, simon bendetti

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Farmer Joe @Dezi

Reason for Report: Lying in a report. After a situation where me and my friend Simon bendetti were killed, simon made a sit that was taken by farmer joe. We were gunned down for verbal harassment. However, in the report farmer joe lied about the fact that simon pulled a firearm out and pointed it at the person who killed us prior to the shooting. This isn't true as you will see in the videos. The situation that lead up to the shooting involved me and my friend simon following a man from the bank to the gun store while calling the police as in the bank it said he was "equipping a weapon" above his head during the altercation. Although he was "equipping kevlar" from my pov (which isn't shown here) I was facing away so all I saw was the "equipping a weapon" above his head. He then gunned down me and my friend simon for this and simon made a report for this. Farmer Joe then lied in the report stating that I had previously threatened the guy by pointing a gun at him(when I didn't). You will also see in the video at 2:02 I said "you need to speak to the police then we will leave you alone" this is important as this highlights that this was a ROLE PLAY scenario in which I was reporting a man who illegally equipped a firearm in the bank (to my knowledge) to the police. This is important as afterwards my friend Simon was accused of harassment targeting and so was I. I wasn't targeting I was creating a roleplay scenario in which I was reporting a man to the police for illegal transportation. On what planet in this harassment? This is why the second part of this report is on dezi for accusing me "borris bones" of harassment and telling me to stop harrasing him. Even though I was reporting a man to the police in a roleplay situation. Just because someone says "leave me alone in rp" doesn't mean you have to leave them alone as its a roleplay scenario. If this is the case you could essentially opt out of any rp situation you want by simply saying "leave me alone".Dezi also encouraged me to leave the server and go and play a different server from where I came from which is also clipped below. Me and Simon are very upset about this situation as not only have we been lied against by a high ranking staff member but I have essentially been told to go fuck myself by dezi. After all of this Simon also has informed me that the person he reports who killed us both was not punished despite not being a threat. I am not 100 percent sure if you can kill someone for verbal abuse/calling the police the player may have been able to do this. However, this doesn't in anyway change the fact a high-ranking staff member lied during a report and another told me to (essentially) fuck off back to the server I came from.
Time of Occurrence: 8:20 est
Evidence to support your claim:
Dezi evidence: https://streamable.com/b4gq5u
In this screenshot dezi also claims to not know what is going on but still tells me I am a harasser and to go play on another server:
Clip of what happened: https://streamable.com/d262zj
Report where farmer joe lies to simon bendetti about the person "put at gunpoint" when this never happens

Additional members involved/witnessing: Simon bendetti (he had his forum account deleted recently for privacy so please message him on his discord if necessary @ huskyd0g
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Farmer Joe

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Event Team
Recruitment Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, I would like to start by saying at the time I was certain that I seen one of you pull a gun while telling him to put his hands up however I was wrong after seeing the video no gun was present but he was told to put his hands up. regardless of that you still were not rdmd, Husky told him to put his hands up and claimed to be a detective which you can't hear because husky's mic audio isn't recorded I even explained this to Husky in game along with the fact that you were reporting him to the police (for no reason) and then followed him to the gun store so no rdm occurred and the killing of both of you was valid. Now to the harassment side, I had just returned him to the bank for a situation involving you him and Husky because Husky clearly rdmd him not even 30 seconds after him being returned to the bank you guys already started another altercation with him for zero real reason. It is very clear you guys are harrasing him, Both you and boris continue to minge and harass people and expect to receive no punishments. As far as dezi telling you to leave the server you are missing a good amount of context on that and I will let him respond to those allegations, you guys seem to think the only way to have fun on the server is at the expense of other players fun.

Lord Toaster

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

GreatestGamers

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, I would like to start by saying at the time I was certain that I seen one of you pull a gun while telling him to put his hands up however I was wrong after seeing the video no gun was present but he was told to put his hands up. regardless of that you still were not rdmd, Husky told him to put his hands up and claimed to be a detective which you can't hear because husky's mic audio isn't recorded I even explained this to Husky in game along with the fact that you were reporting him to the police (for no reason) and then followed him to the gun store so no rdm occurred and the killing of both of you was valid. Now to the harassment side, I had just returned him to the bank for a situation involving you him and Husky because Husky clearly rdmd him not even 30 seconds after him being returned to the bank you guys already started another altercation with him for zero real reason. It is very clear you guys are harrasing him, Both you and boris continue to minge and harass people and expect to receive no punishments. As far as dezi telling you to leave the server you are missing a good amount of context on that and I will let him respond to those allegations, you guys seem to think the only way to have fun on the server is at the expense of other players fun.
Hi, you made the specific claim that he was "gunpointed" which didn't happen. I don't see how you can be mistaken by this, how could you possibly have been under the impression the man was "gunpointed" when no gun was drawn. If I had lied this brazenly in a staff sit I would be banned for lying to staff.

Secondly, I was not aware of any prior sit involving Simon and the guy when I initially engaged in dialogue. Even if I was just because someone was recently in a sit does under not mean they can not engage in future roleplay with that individual. And as you can tell from the video he wasn't even the first person I spoke too. I wasn't reporting him to the police for "no reason" as it said above the guys head that he was "equipping a weapon" inside the bank (which isn't allowed according to the signs at the bank" this is made very clear repeatedly in the video as I told him at the timestamp 2:02 that I wanted him to talk to the police and then I would "leave him alone".

Thirdly the claim me and simon only have fun on the server by harassing people is ridiculous and unfounded. This was a ROLEPLAY police situation in which I was attempting to have a man arrested for illegal carry in the bank. This is SUPER clear in the video and is mentioned multiple times how can you claim that the 911s were random/false when I have made a very clear point that I was under the impression that the man had just equipped a firearm. He also deleted items in the bank (I'm not sure if kerosene is illegal or not) which is very suspicious and further prompted me to call the police.

As for the RDM that simon reported I have 2 rules I would like to quote which make me believe the person is infact guilty of 2x RDM.

We were not a threat also 2.2.3 isn't a valid reason here.

under 2.2.6 even if the player was under the impression we were cops it would still be rdm as he had no actual valid reason to kill us.

To recap:
You brazenly lied in a report and your excuse is that "you were certain at the time" which is awful.

In the report you also failed to inform simon what rule states that a person can open fire and kill for verbal harassment.

I (borris bones) saw that he was "equipping a weapon" in the bank and therefore proceeded to call the police IN A ROLEPLAY SCENARIO as I believed he was illegally carrying a weapon in the bank. He then deleted items in the bank which further prompted me to call the police. This is not harassment. This is a citizen reporting what he believes to be a crime.

As for you claiming there to be more context regarding the dezi situation. This is wrong I was simply disagreeing with what he was saying to me and this triggered him and caused his outburst.

2.2.3 Attacking to kill should be carried out sensibly under any circumstances, including in gang zones, and not as a first resort unless you have a good reason for immediate lethal action.

2.2.6 You may not kill a Law Enforcement Officer unless you have a valid roleplay reason to do so. Killing Law Enforcement Officers should always be a last resort when all other options are not available or have already been exhausted.

Dezi

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Thanks for the report mate! I am totally so upset that you’ve reported me, I’m also so scared I’m gonna get demoted for this.

It’s a shame that you come on and claim the server is dead even though you’ve spent a good few hours playing today breaking rules, but you are here making a report on me for telling you to stop harassing someone; Regardless of it being in-character/out-of-character if that player is requesting you to stop then you stop, please come back to the server when you have read the rules because from your recent notes it really doesn’t seem like you know the rules at all. Also for the love of god please grow up.

Enjoy the rest of your day/night.

Lord Toaster

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Jewie Monifinguers

After reviewing all the evidence and claims made on both sides I have come to a conclusion for this report.

1.This community has respect as a core value; therefore, we ask that you treat everybody with respect and give them a chance to experience the community. Treat those the way you would want to be treated. (General Rules 1.2)

2. The claim that the administrator Farmer Joe lied about the situation that had occurred was false due to the fact that farmer joe had been watching the whole situation unfold in noclip

3.The claim that senior moderator Dezi stated that there was no definitive rules for player harassment please refer to the first point. Though this is not a exact rule, we do ask that you treat players with respect, regardless of your standing or opinion on them.

4. Please note that the staffs decision is the final word in any situation

5.The claim that senior moderator Dezi stated for you to "leave to another server". Though this can be heard dezi has already been spoken too about this and we can assure you this wont happen again.

After reviewing the situation with both Farmer Joe and Dezi and all the evidence provided here, I believe no abuse of powers nor guidelines have been broken.

Staff Report Concluded

Status
Not open for further replies.