Request reason: Fail Rp
When did the situation occur?: During a Mugging
Your evidence to support your claim:

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

At the time it does not appear you had him at gunpoint. Can you explain what rules you believe he broke, and explain how you believe he FailRPed?

Rowdy

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

At the time it does not appear you had him at gunpoint. Can you explain what rules you believe he broke, and explain how you believe he FailRPed?
i took the gun point off as soon as i took out the zipties and he just decided to runaway so i started recording he was under fear rp but decided to run away which im like okay thats fine must be new but when he satrts to minge me and tell me kms and calls me a cuck its like wtf

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Rowdy The video shows that you were holding zipties but were not using them. Furthermore, you only take your gun out later when he leaves the building and there are actually no evidence that prove what you are claiming to be minge behaviour. There are no evidence regarding him telling you what you mentioned in your post.

In case you have anymore evidence that prove what you are saying, we will sure keep looking into it and come to a final decision. Otherwise, we will be forced to decline this report for lack of evidence.

EDIT: You have 24 hours to present anymore evidence. Otherwise this report will be locked and moved.

Regards,
Pmx

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The report has been declined.

This will be locked and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.