Ketamine™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Ketamine™
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:78631459
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Benny Monster

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Tango

Reason for Report: Being very mingy as a cop. I had no guns or anything. I was making a coal dead with Tom Baller at the time when this all happened.
Time of Occurrence: 8:30 PM
Evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: Tom Baller and any one in the video. One other person said he was recording as well not sure then name.

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Ketamine™,
I understand your concern, I received a call, about something along the lines of, "Black Mustang, Ravine, Help." So I responded, thinking it was a sign that someone is being kidnapped. I come on scene, and a man walks up to me and says "Guy in a mustache tophat." I then told you calmly to put your hands up, and you complied fully, so I searched you etc. I let you go, I then talk to your friend a bit about being aggressive. You then decide to take a picture of me, in my face, of which you had no consent, and nearly blinded me with the flash. I cuffed you, and your friend started walking towards me aggressively. I call for backup and they come, your friend is then cuffed, and searched and cleared. We then had to leave, because we got a shots fired call. So we uncuffed you both, and left the scene immediately to help the other officers.

In no way was I trying to minge, I was clearly trying to RP, and fulfill the situation. I also saw that you broke character a bit, which I ignored.

Kind regards,
Tango

Reactions: Ali

Ketamine™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Dont make multiple post. Edit your post
Do you have any bit of proof to back up anything stated above? No one told you of a man in a top hat you just got there and started being mingy. you say " and a man walks up to me and says "Guy in a mustache tophat."" Can you give a name? Also what was the point of all the dumb questions and talk of me stealing your guns while hand cuffed? @Tango

1. The pic was of my friend next to you.
  2. "your friend started walking towards me aggressively" again this has to be a joke
  3. you call for back up because someone is walking next to you seems unnecessary considering we all complied as you stated above sir.
  4. You proceed to waste a bunch of time. You ask a bunch of non-sense questions just to waste time. No need at all to ask pointless questions unless you're deliberately trying to minge or waste someone's time.

Last edited:

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

That's no staff report material. No "mingy" behaviour whatsoever. It's called roleplay.
Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.