Not open for further replies.

Mr.Dbaggy

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Mr.Dbaggy
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:40652523
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Tyrona Johnson

Admin being reported: Don't know their forum names only steam, mclovin, and Tango

Reason for Report: Code Reded me when I try'd to flee a scene (Never injuired anyone check logs) shot my friend without any context across the map, Meta gamed my name even though my identity was masked (Cause I was Warranted by a chief that left like and hour ago)
Time of Occurrence: Around 4:50 am EDT
Evidence to support your claim: Log's
Additional members involved/witnessing: Lance Nasty

LanceNasty

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I'm glad to see that staff can break rules whenever they please. I was also apart of this, I don't want my money going to this server if admins can do what ever they want. i bet if i was the cop doing the same thing i would of gotten banned on the spot. this is bullshit that they get to break the rules without discipline. i don't want my money going to a server with corrupt administrators

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Mr.Dbaggy,
We understand your concern, your friend had a weapon out, and was firing at the vehicle, you both were involved in a shooting. @mclovin and I shot at your friend because he was shooting his weapon at someone, we then quickly moved to the scene, and told your friend to get on the ground, we had a weapon at your vehicle, telling you to step out and get on the ground.

You then attempted to drive away, when you were apart of a previous shoot-out, your vehicle was then disabled by Mclovin. Mclovin realized that you actually had a warrant on you. So we proceeded to put you in jail for the warrant, and fleeing from a crime scene, of which you were involved in.

I wouldn't recommend breaking FearRP as well. That is strictly against the rules.

Kind regards,
Tango

mclovin

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Mr.Dbaggy,
To add to the meta game accusation, even though another chief made the warrant it doesn't go away and in the rules states that police can use player banner only for warrants. I was about to let you go when i noticed it. Even with a mask on still an illegal item which also warrants an arrest. No meta gaming was done at that time.

Yours truly,
Mclovin

Last edited:

LanceNasty

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

@Tango Still, you didn't know what was going on, he could of been stealing my car but instead of investigating the shooting you shot me and handled the arrest very unprofessionally. A. You did not check id's B. You did not run the plates on my car, And C. there was no reason to shoot @Mr.Dbaggy cause he did no damage to anyone.

Mr.Dbaggy

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@Tango I don't see how that justify's you shooting at him without any context to a crime that he never committed? And to the Failrp/FearRp following the context of the server rules and from what previous people and admins say I had every right to flee, in fear for my life I could have either attempted to run you over or run? I chose to run, and in addition me driving off doesn't justify using lethal force on me I wasn't dangerous and never harmed anyone.

Mr.Dbaggy

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@mclovin How do you notice a Warrant when I was in the car? If I'm not correct I was ordered out of the vehicle in which I ran? You were about to let me go? Bs

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Report denied due to insufficient evidence.

If you are warranted, cops are allowed to use the mark on your player HUD.

Status
Not open for further replies.