Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: severed nippols
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:63175123
Your Character Name: Jimmi Jimson

Target Steam Name:GX
Target SteamID:76561198321096181
Target Character Name (if known): David Kriker

Request Reason: Mugged me by running car on to sidewalk outside of pd then 4 man pulling class 3's (Mugging Rule number 6) Lost galil/ Armor/ 1 large Medkit
When did the situation occur?: 4:30 AM Atlantic Standard Time
Your evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/alXXKEi-esv4M/d1337400NQtI?invite=cr-MSxhUlEsNDkwMzI5MDcs

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?:Yes

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Der Hans, Bran, @Django Freeman, ᴳˣ, you have 24 hours to respond to this report, otherwise it will be handled without your input.

Django Freeman

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

@Doug Dimmadome We had KOS on you from before the incident the video shows, your video just shows when we caught up with you again...

I get you're mad you lost your stuff but we had KOS on you so don't try to spin and manipulate it like we just randomly pulled up on you and mugged you and broke the rules, we were out searching for you hence 4 guys with class 3's when there's not enough cops on to raid anything. ᴳˣ, Bran or Der Hans will most likely have a video from our POV

Doug Dimmadome

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

@Doug Dimmadome We had KOS on you from before the incident the video shows, your video just shows when we caught up with you again...

I get you're mad you lost your stuff but we had KOS on you so don't try to spin and manipulate it like we just randomly pulled up on you and mugged you and broke the rules, we were out searching for you hence 4 guys with class 3's when there's not enough cops on to raid anything. ᴳˣ, Bran or Der Hans will most likely have a video from our POV
explain how you had kos on me and show me a clip cause i was doing nothing but driving for an hour so i had no reason to be KOS'd

Desyncvip

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Watch Recording & Mark Times
We hit his vehicle at 0:14
At 0:19 you can see his MPH drop to zero aka He stopped
Also at 0:19, you can hear the first GTFO
Shortly after telling you to GTFO, you proceeded to accelerate, Driving away after being told to GTFO
To which your car was disabled via heavy fire
You proceeded to Exit the vehicle with a Galil drawn
Hence Instead of discussing why we told you to get out
You were shot on sight aka KOS
~ᴳˣ

Doug Dimmadome

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

The Report wasnt for the kill itself if you read above. its about the fact that its in public right next to PD Rule 6 in mugging

Django Freeman

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

The Report wasnt for the kill itself if you read above. its about the fact that its in public right next to PD Rule 6 in mugging
There's literally a tunnel separating it, it's a whole different section of the map, if you consider that public aswell even though no NPC's can technically see there, if that's what you consider public then the whole city part of the map isn't able to be mugged in by your definition.

Doug Dimmadome

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

6 car lengths from PD lobby doors aint considered much of a tunnel noones gonna unload 4 machine guns 6 cars from a police department

Django Freeman

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

6 car lengths from PD lobby doors aint considered much of a tunnel noones gonna unload 4 machine guns 6 cars from a police department
6 car lengths? Reaching super hard here homie, I just measured it and its 13 car lengths away being generous (Wanna see the video?), not even next door to the pd, a whole different section of the map separated by a tunnel and one of the only spots in the city where an npc actually cannot see you.

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Watch Recording & Mark Times
We hit his vehicle at 0:14
At 0:19 you can see his MPH drop to zero aka He stopped
Also at 0:19, you can hear the first GTFO
Shortly after telling you to GTFO, you proceeded to accelerate, Driving away after being told to GTFO
To which your car was disabled via heavy fire
You proceeded to Exit the vehicle with a Galil drawn
Hence Instead of discussing why we told you to get out
You were shot on sight aka KOS
~ᴳˣ
If i may ask, why were you telling the player to get out of the vehicle with guns out?

Django Freeman

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

If i may ask, why were you telling the player to get out of the vehicle with guns out?

GX can answer this since you quoted him, however the complaintee has already said the report wasnt for the kill itself because he knew that before the encounter the clip shows we had already tried to stop him before this and he kept running which is why he's not reporting the kill but trying to report the location which is 13 car lengths away from PD and no NPC's can see there, if this is considered public than everywhere in the city is considered public

Desyncvip

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

It was a mugging, We seen him before and tried to but it didn't go as planned. We struck when we thought the time was right, It wasn't in a public area and it was away from people and npcs that would've seen

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

After further review, @Der Hans, Bran, @Django Freeman, and @Desyncvip should not have mugged you, as it was a public area. Therefore the kill wasn't valid. The party being reported will receive 1 WP for False Mugging.

Player Report Accepted.

Regards,
Shain

Status
Not open for further replies.