Status
Not open for further replies.

Armada Strike

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Lui @Armada Strike can you guys explain these videos? You have 24 hrs to respond.
i took him to jail for mass murder like he did while on cop but what i said i cant explain that it was hours and hours of him and Zinger rdming me i got on captain and demoted him for killing everyone and then Zinger got on cop and tried to free him so i demoted him but this still has nothing to do with my ban sooo

Lui

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

us killing him at hospital was bc he kept prop pushing cars all these clips are completely out of context lmfaoo

Lui

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

these mf kept running around with lsd and poisining everybody like idk wtf they think is going to happen when u try to mass rdm the server and prop push like im going to shoot at them and keep doing it until u go away bc no staff member is on the stop them i have the clip wheat started all of this shit all over some stupid fucking gas mask

Lui

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Lui

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

@Lui @Armada Strike can you guys explain these videos? You have 24 hrs to respond.
also us killing him at hospital was for him prop pushing our car he killed himself after he did it he prop flew in to the sky to kill himself

Micheal Lowe

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Locked for review

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Good Afternoon,

After thoroughly going through all the evidence I was provided with through discord and the forums. @steven will be receving a 4 day phsygun blacklist for prop abuse and prop push due to having multiple priors of doing this before and @Lui will be receiving 4 warning points for unathorized corruption and RDM x2. Lui if your caught abusing cop and rdming players you will receive a way harsher punishment. @Armada Strike is banned for a year.

Player Report: Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.