Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Astershnep
Your SteamID: 76561198978076064
Your Character Name: Nick brooks

Target Steam Name: BenjiT
Target SteamID: 76561198089191781
Target Character Name (if known): unkown

Request Reason: RDM and attempted RDM I randomly pulled up to a scene of him braking off a boot for another person and he decided to just start shooting us killing one and tried to kill me in the first clip then in the second clip i ran into him 3 minutes later after he died and decided to kill me after he already died
When did the situation occur?: first clip 12:13 am PST second clip was 12:16 AM PST
Your evidence to support your claim:https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1tVxLfTcQAfV_g/d1337Di09siR?invite=cr-MSxZcUcsMzcxNDAyMjgs

Additional members involved/witnessing: Jerold creed in game name and henryShoeman hes a mentor
Read, understood and followed player report rules?:

Last edited by a moderator:

benjamin t

Monolith Newcomer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

hey sorry i havent been on in a couple days, from what i remember they were kos because we got into a shootout 15-20 minutes prior

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

hey sorry i havent been on in a couple days, from what i remember they were kos because we got into a shootout 15-20 minutes prior

@benjamin t So we are clear, you decided to open fire on police as you previously had an encounter with them?

Keep in mind:

2.2.8 Killing Law Enforcement
You may not kill a Law Enforcement Officer unless you have a valid roleplay reason to do so. These could include but are not limited to, visibly carrying illegal weapons or visibly performing an illegal activity. These reasons depend on the context. If police are attempting to initiate an arrest on you while you are carrying hidden illegal items in your inventory, that is a valid reason to kill them.

2.2.10 Damaging Law Enforcement: Tickets & Prior Actions
You may not harm a Law Enforcement Officer for writing you, your friends or organisation/party members a ticket. In addition, you may not harm a Law Enforcement Officer for previously arresting you and/or confiscating items from your inventory.

2.2.13 Damaging Law Enforcement: Posing a Threat
Law Enforcement may only be harmed if they are a direct threat to you. Passing by officers and deputies, such as those obeying NLR, may not be harmed unless they initiate on you.

benjamin t

Monolith Newcomer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@benjamin t So we are clear, you decided to open fire on police as you previously had an encounter with them?

Keep in mind:

You may not kill a Law Enforcement Officer unless you have a valid roleplay reason to do so. These could include but are not limited to, visibly carrying illegal weapons or visibly performing an illegal activity. These reasons depend on the context. If police are attempting to initiate an arrest on you while you are carrying hidden illegal items in your inventory, that is a valid reason to kill them.

2.2.10 Damaging Law Enforcement: Tickets & Prior Actions
You may not harm a Law Enforcement Officer for writing you, your friends or organisation/party members a ticket. In addition, you may not harm a Law Enforcement Officer for previously arresting you and/or confiscating items from your inventory.

Law Enforcement may only be harmed if they are a direct threat to you. Passing by officers and deputies, such as those obeying NLR, may not be harmed unless they initiate on you.
we had some fight like a couple minutes prior and they got away and we were chasing them and found them there from what i remember

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Dear @Aster C. Brooks and @benjamin t,

Following a review of the provided statements and evidence, a conclusion has been made. In short, I do not find your reason suitable for lethal action against the players in the police faction. It is typically not usual that once a shootout has occurred the "criminals" hunt the police to assassinate them. From what I understand you are also not a part of the ongoing situation within the City Hall. Take into consideration, that the players in the police faction you may have engaged with may not be the same you further shot at in this incident. Only explore lethal action when you have sufficient reason to do so, this can include performing certain illegal activities - refer to the rules below.

@benjamin t
In consideration of the supplied evidence/statements and your player history, I deem you have violated rules 2.2.8 (Killing Law Enforcement) and 2.2.13 (Damaging Law Enforcement: Posing a Threat) and will receive One Warning Point.

@Aster C. Brooks
You have been imbursed $10,000 for the negative impact on your roleplay/experience due to rule violations. This will also cover medical bills if you died.

For reference:

Report Concluded,
Thread Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.