Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Lambsauce
Your Steam ID:
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Rex Harrison

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @ChosenDemon

Reason for Report: Openly discussing staff application in a rude manor.
Time of Occurrence: November 5th, APX. 5pm ish.
Evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: None

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

I'm going to open this up with stating the following: Stop using Discord even when you're with people who may not be on the game. It's getting old to see people using Discord while on the server.

Now more towards what you stated openly to players: How to perform an exploit, and how to perform an action that allows players to propkill. Why would you ever state that publicly? Keep it closed, and report it on the bug tracker like you have already done so.

Now down to what ChosenDemon has stated: He's being quite blunt and rude with you - that's for sure. Explicitly stating "this is why you were denied" and from what I hear in the video "you should be ashamed" is unacceptable conduct as an Administrator, and it'll be adjusted accordingly. I'm going to be bringing it up with the team that conduct towards players in-game has to be impartial and completely professional, or it's going to either offend players or place a negative outlook on the community.

Thanks for your submission, and it has been reviewed by myself now - ChosenDemon will receive a warning due to his attitude in-game and it shall be acted upon.

Status
Not open for further replies.