Status
Not open for further replies.

reqord

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Listen man, I know I made bad ban appeals in the past but read this pls.

Steam Name: Jonker
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:68223968
Your Character Name: Venero Bendetti
Banning Staff Member: @Alphadef
Ban Length: Perm

Unban Reason: Listen, my life has completely gone to shit since my ban on Monolith servers, I cannot sleep at night without being able to say goodnight to Nik Melander and the boys over the Bendetti radio. I cry myself to sleep due to the lack of Monolith servers. The undying void in my heart created by this ban in Monolith servers was only realized within the past month when I realized how sad and lonely I have become without Monolith servers. I will do anything for an unban at this point because of how empty my life is without Monolith servers. It was a very regrettable decision to mass RDM that was not even my choice. I love Monolith servers and would do anything to get unbanned. Please unban me please please please please I can't keep living without Monolith servers as my home. Monolith is where my heart is.

Time of Occurrence: 2020
Additional members involved/witnessing: @HuskyD0G is my dad and he has seen my descent to madness since my ban off Monolith servers.
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

As mentioned in your previous ban appeal, the ban will remain in place, due to the reasons stated before.

Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.