Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Jonker
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:68223968
Your Character Name: Venero Bendetti

Ban Length: Permanent
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Alphadef

Ban Reason: Malicious MRDM
Unban Reason: Firstly, the malicious part of this ban does not make sense to me as the only thing I typed in chat was not the typical murmur, it was a simple goodbye. It has been a few months now and I would like to say my bad, I would enjoy coming back to the server and continue supporting RP daily and help kill toxicity.

Time of Occurrence: A few months ago
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

While it is true that what you chose to type in chat was not the generic three word phrase used by most MRDMers, you did still decide to dedicate it to someone. Considering what you chose to say (as well as some other things that strongly suggest that this was pre-meditated, or at the very least, remove any doubt that you knew what you were doing in the moment), and additionally that you chose to do so with no staff members online; I don't have a lot of sympathy for your case. A simple "My bad" does not cut it for what you did, though personally almost nothing would as I have precious little sympathy for mass RDM in general. I fail to see how you would support RP daily and kill toxicity when you have committed the act most directly against both.

Personally, I have no intention to ever accept this appeal. However, as I recognize my own implicit bias against the offense, and since Stuvi did permit the extension, I invite @Stuvi to make the final decision.

Last edited:

reqord

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

While it is true that what you chose to type in chat was not the generic three word phrase used by most MRDMers, you did still decide to dedicate it to someone. Considering what you chose to say (as well as some other things that strongly suggest that this was pre-meditated, or at the very least, remove any doubt that you knew what you were doing in the moment), and additionally that you chose to do so with no staff members online; I don't have a lot of sympathy for your case. A simple "My bad" does not cut it for what you did, though personally almost nothing would as I have precious little sympathy for mass RDM in general. I fail to see how you would support RP daily and kill toxicity when you have committed the act most directly against both.

Personally, I have no intention to ever accept this appeal. However, as I recognize my own implicit bias against the offense, and since Stuvi did permit the extension, I invite @Stuvi to make the final decision.
My boy I am not asking for sympathy because it's ruining me to be banned, I would rather be able to once again enjoy Monolith with some friends who were either recently unbanned or not banned at all. I have nothing more to say than my bad because what else is there to say? If anything no staff being online pushed me into it more at the moment. I am jamming either way but being unbanned would be, could I say, pog?

Status
Not open for further replies.