Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: reqord
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:68223968
Your Character Name: Venero Bendetti

Ban Length: 1 Month
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Mr.Alex

Ban Reason: FailRP as Police, Minging, NITRP, LTARP with an extensive history.
Unban Reason: Firstly, I would like to say that I am sorry for what I did in the five minutes I was playing cop. I was not attempting to drive properly and was having issues with performance the entire time and wasn't paying attention. I was just playing after work, I was tired and not paying attention and I accidentally rammed a security vehicle which was going down the middle of the road. It was completely my bad, if I was paying attention I could have stopped but it was too late when I realized. For the LTARP I would like to say I was genuinely leaving to play Fall Guys with Dixon after I got demoted. I did not realize that the police were intending on arresting me nor that it was going to become a staff situation. I did not expect a simple wreck to turn into such a major situation or a month ban but it did and I would like to say sorry to the security who I crashed into and the people who intended on arresting me.

Time of Occurrence: Around 2:00 AM MST
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Dixon_
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

After reading through your appeal I have decided not to unban you, but I will be lowering your ban to 1 week. Once you are unbanned I expect that you will follow the rules and stop being a minge. If you fail to do so the ban will be reinstated.

Appeal partially accepted.
Thread locked & moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.